Winning Leadership Strategies
Speaker: Robin Sharma
Robin Sharma is ranked in The Top 5 of the world's leadership gurus along with Jack Welch, Jim
Collins and John Maxwell. Robin is the globally celebrated author of 15 international bestselling
books on leadership including The Leader Who Had No Title, the phenomenal #1 blockbuster that
is inspiring a movement around the idea that “Now, anyone - in any organization - can show Leadership”.
His work has been published in over 62 countries and in nearly 75 languages, making him
one of the most widely read authors in the world. He shot to fame with The Monk Who Sold His
Ferrari, which has topped international bestseller lists and sold over 4,000,000 copies. Robin is the
founder of Sharma Leadership International Inc., a training firm with only one focus: helping people
in organizations Lead Without a Title. Clients comprise of many of the FORTUNE 500 including
Microsoft, GE, NIKE, FedEx and IBM. Organizations such as NASA, IMD Business School, Yale
University and The Young Presidents’ Organization are also SLI clients. Robin is a former litigation
lawyer who holds two law degrees including a Masters of Law (Dalhousie Law School).
- Best practices of "leaders who have no title".
- Best performance tactics to have outstanding professional results in these highly competitive times.
- Successful strategies and tactics used by top international companies to become more popular on the international market.
- The 4 basic keys to achieve high performance in a team and to develop a strong organizational culture in the company.
- Personal leadership lessons to remain strong in the middle of turmoil and focused in times of uncertainty.