The Challenge of Change: The Road Ahead
Keynote Speaker: Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson has over 30 years of strategic business, marketing and communications experience. Born in Britain, then London educated and trained in business strategy development and communication, he has worked personally for business leaders, as well many other leading global businesses such as Qatar Airways, HP, Goodyear and Barclays.
Michael is consistently rated by his clients, conference organisers and audiences alike as ‘simply outstanding’ for the way he creates and delivers powerful messages – woven with personalised individual company and industry business messages to precisely suit every individual audience.
Michael has the ability to consistently and successfully predict and detail changing market performances, trends and consumer behaviour with unerring accuracy for companies, industries and markets around the world – and all while motivating his business audiences to perform to a better personal standard.
- The 5 forces driving business change across the global economy
- The impact of technology on globalization & your business
- Discovering the uniqueness in your business and its importance
- Decoding the hidden secrets which the Chinese exploited in our modern era
- Understanding conscious and unconscious business behavior
- Engineering the future for success